Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Simple Happinesses

Last night, I enjoyed a delicious dinner with family at Seven in downtown Minneapolis. Copious amounts of delicious sushi and dessert (Bananas Foster made tableside!) were consumed by all.  Needless to say, this morning...lighter fare was in order :)

1. These beauties being on sale at the co-op this week. I adore grapefruit. 


2. A favorite weekend splurge. During the week, I drink green tea every morning (delicious, less caffeine, more antioxidants); but, my true love is great black tea. The slower pace of weekend mornings is perfect for enjoying it. 



3. These beautiful flowers adorning our dining room table. A gift from my brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law. 

I am off to meet a dear friend's new puppy...another small happiness. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, 

-The Delicious Dabbler



No comments:

Post a Comment