Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quinn's on the Beach, Marco Island Marriott

I can't help but laugh as a look at the picture below and then look out my own window at the continuous stream of wintry precipitation. Let's all close our eyes and envision warm sun beams, a soft lounge chair, and fabulous iced tea... 

So much better. 

A few weeks ago, I shared with you all that the hubs and I celebrated our wedding in Marco Island, Fl, at the end of March (first post here). This post picks up where that one left off and is allowing me to relive those warm, sunny days :)
I woke up to this stunning sunrise. The whole island appeared encapsulated by a low fog and it reflected the sunshine so beautifully. 

That sunrise gave way to this beautiful day. We did lots of beach walking, poolside lounging, and book reading. We opted to stay at the hotel for dinner that night and made the short walk to Quinn's on the Beach (you can the roof of Quinn's in the above photo). 

House-made potato chips with stout cheese sauce, bacon, and green onion. The perfect combination of crunchy, salty, and cheesy. 

I went with the grilled grouper sandwich, accompanied by fries, coleslaw, and a pickle. It was a wonderful ending to a day in the sun. 

Hubs went with a grilled chicken sandwich. I love the small metal baskets for the french fries. A fun way to display and serve the food that made a very traditional menu offering  feel special. 


Sending you warm and sunny wishes for a great start to the week,

-The Delicious Dabbler 

No comments:

Post a Comment