Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Simple Happinesses

A sunny Saturday is one of the more wonderful things to wake up to. It is so nice to see the sun after a long week of snow and clouds. Planning to make the most of it by taking the girls for a long walk. How are you planning to bask in this beauty today?

1. With the exception of tennis balls, there is nothing Bailey loves more than a good sun beam to nap in. She is keeping me company while I work on final papers (hence, the disgusting amount of multi-colored post its). 

2. As mentioned here, my plant sale loot! The first tray is full of herbs and lavender, and the second are the 10 arborvitae trees that will soon (fingers crossed mother nature) grace our fence line. 

3. & 4. A paper writing snack of Pirate's Booty and my new Klean Kanteen. I absolutely adore this brand and somehow in the midst of the blizzard/plant sale mania, I misplaced my black one (a major crisis considering this is the main transport vesicle for my morning tea). This new one is a happy grey. You can check out their products here. I just discovered they make baby bottles and they are irresistibly cute. 


Have a great weekend, 

-The Delicious Dabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment