Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Simple Happinesses

Last night, the hubs and I joined up with our Gopher Baseball Family to celebrate the first game at the new Siebert Field. True to Minnesota form, the game was suspended in the 5th inning due to snow and cold temperatures. Spring, where are you? This weekend will be full of studying for me, as the comprehensive exam for my grad program looms near. I am hoping the sun and warm weather  makes a brief appearance so I can take my stack of study guides outside. 

1. Tea this morning in my favorite running mug. Also pictured, the invitation that just came for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's (so many hyphens) wedding shower. These stunning invites were made by my aunt. 

2. Apple, pineapple, and carrots prepped for the juicer. 

3. Post-juicing pulp. That combo is destined for carrot-cake inspired muffins later today. 

4. A delicious breakfast. I loved the sweet addition of the pineapple. 


Wishing you a great weekend, 

-The Delicious Dabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment