Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Simple Happinesses

Today, I'll be sharing a few extra simple happiness photos since I missed this reflection last week. There are officially 5 days left in my grad program and I am so excited for the freedom and flexibility that will soon be incorporated into my schedule. It's another dreary day here in Minnesota, but I started this morning off with a delicious raspberry, banana, pineapple, and peach smoothie followed by a yoga session. Now, Bailey is curled up and snoring on me as I work on this post and some final papers. I am hopeful that we see the sun soon, but until then, this is great "stay in with a cup of tea and a napping dog" weather. 

1. A photo from my first outdoor run of the season around Lake Harriet last weekend. It was a beautiful, sunny day. The ice was still on the north side of the lake and the cool breeze blowing off it felt wonderful mid-way through my run. 

2. A smoothie post-run. I used this recipe, but subbed in applesauce as we were out of bananas. It was delicious. 

3. The happy cows on the St. Paul campus. 

4. Budding signs of spring. 

5. Scrumptious and beautiful cake at my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's bridal shower. I love the simple decorations of shaved coconut and blueberries. 

6. Precious guest gifts. Tiamo ("I love you" in Italian) prosecco and chocolates. 


7. My girls, nesting up and and napping away together. 

Wishing you a lovely weekend, 

-The Delicious Dabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment