Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Simple Happinesses

Good morning and happy Saturday dabblers. I am headed to brunch with a great friend this morning and am looking forward to the laughs we will share together, and to the delicious food we are about to consume at the Birchwood Cafe. Remember this waffle? Well it is highly likely that another wonderful waffle creation is in my very near future. 

Here is a look back at a few small things I am grateful for during the past week. 

1. This gorgeous and serene snowy scene on campus after a big snow fall yesterday. 

2. My gorgeous girl. What better way to spend a snowy day than napping away? 

3. My greek yogurt kick (see here and here) continues. Greek yogurt with granny smith apples, strawberries, roasted almonds, and a drizzle of pure maple syrup. 


Wishing you a great weekend, 

-The Delicious Dabbler

1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful with an eye for true beauty found in your present moments. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete